Master of business administration or MBA hone the skills of ambitious managers and business experts. From the 20th century, there is an increase in corporate sectors; the need for MBA was gradually increasing. Pursuing an MBA degree is a dream of many aspirants, but only talented aspirants land up as a business professional. Management programs are expensive, but it raises the self-confidence, concentration and self-respect of the students. Before taking advantage of the MBA, there is a barrier of entrance exam and selection process which has to be cleared.
One such exam is known as ATMA conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). This is a national level and computer-based exam. Currently, the registration process for ATMA May 2019 has started, and the last date is May 22nd 2019. AIMS always begin the registration process one or two months before the exam. This time the ATMA 2019 syllabus doesn’t comprise with any changes, it’s the same as the previous year. The ATMA next registration process starts once after the announcement of last exam results.
Important dates for ATMA MAY 2019
AIMS have finally revealed all the important dates for ATMA MAY 2019. The registration and application dates are declared along with fees payment details. It is advised that any applicants who are willing to appear for the upcoming exam should register and apply in a few days. The ATMA 2019 exam date is as follows:
Events Essential dates
Initial date of exam registration Starts from March 28th 2019
Final date to pay the exam fee May 20th 2019
Last date to apply for the exam May 22nd 2019
Registration fees for ATMA 2019 INR 1298/-
Download dates for admit card Starts from May 24th to May 26th 2019
Exam date for ATMA May exam May 26th 2019
The announcement of results May 31st 2019
Step by step guide of ATMA May 2019 exam registration process
ATMA May 2019 registration process consists of important three steps:
- Pay the fee for the exam
- Applicants have to visit the official portal https://www.atmaaims.com/registration.aspx to register for the exam.
- Applicants have to tap on the given option ‘’Apply’’, and payment details will be prompted on the screen.
- Applicants should enter their personal information such as Date of Birth, email id, phone number etc.
- There are three payment modes by which applicants can pay the fees:
- Bank Transfer
- Debit and Credit Card
- Net Banking
- After paying the fee, applicants will receive an email which consists of PID (Personal Identification Number) to proceed with the registration process.
Application form filling for ATMA May 2019
- It is advised that applicants should always read every instruction provided in the mail.
- Enter into the provided registration link and PID number to register for ATMA 2019 exam. The PID number and Date of birth is required.
- Applicants have to choose their appropriate exam centre from the given two city centres.
- Upload the photo and signature image during the registration process.
Image file size From 20 kilobytes to 50 kilobytes.
The file size of the scanned image It should not be more than 50 kilobytes.
- To upload the signature image, there are specific terms and conditions which applicants should follow:
- Applicants have to write on white paper with a black pen and have to scan it.
- 140 x 60 pixels is the appropriate dimension for the scanned signature.
- 10kb to 20kb should be the file size of the scanned image.
- It is advised that applicants should follow this sign during the examination. If the signature didn’t match then, an applicant could not sit for the exam.
- After uploading the photograph, applicants have to tap on the option ‘Click here to register for ATMA Exam’ to complete the registration.
Keep prints of the application form
- Applicants should take at least two printouts of the application form.
- Applicants will receive a mail to their registered email address consisting username and password. They can take a printout after logging into their account.
Valuable tips to be known during the registration process
- Applicants should use an official email id along with their phone number.
- It is advised that the applicant shouldn’t enter the wrong details.
- During the payment, a legally valid and debit card is required.
- The size of the photograph and signature should be according to the guidelines.
- Applicants should not fill the ATMA 2019 form on mobile phone or tablet.