Inspired by a worthwhile profession in foreign trade management? MBA in International Business (MBA-IB) at the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is exactly what you need. The significant dates for the IIFT Exam 2019 for the session 2020-22 and the IIFT 2019 application structure are:-
In order to fill the IIFT form, candidates must ensure they qualify the eligibility criteria.
General / SC / ST / PWD
- Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration from any reputed college.
- Candidates pursuing their final year of graduation need to submit certificates for the last semester to verify their year of graduation no later than 7th Oct 2019
- No age limit.
Eligibility for Foreign National and NRI
- The candidate must provide a GMAT score on or before 15th February 2019. GMAT taken before 1st January 2019 isn’t legitimate.
- The candidate should not have appeared for any MBA entrance examination for that year in India (2019) such as CAT /XAT /IIFT etc.
- No age Limit.
IIFT Application Form 2019: Mode OF Application:
Candidates are free to apply Online or Offline for the exam.
- Online applications may get submitted on the IIFT website:https://iift.onlinereg.in/reglive18/iift/index
- click on “Apply Now”
- Choose your applicable category
- Fill all personal details
- Get yourself registered successfully by after the payment.
- In case you’re applying offline, then you can buy the prospectus and fill the application form enclosed with it.
- Filled IIFT 2019 Application form is then to be sent via post to The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016
Note: Please ensure you have a duplicate copy of the IIFT application form 2019 – online or offline – and demand draft details for future reference.
IIFT Application Form 2019: Mode OF Admission:
General / SC / ST / PWD
- Result based on Written test, Essay write-up, Group Discussion, and Interview.
- The Written Test is organized at different centers such as Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, and Visakhapatnam.
- A round of Group Discussion and Interview is to be held from the fourth week of January till mid-February at different centers Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, and Mumbai, on the basis of their written test.
For Foreign National and NRI
- Admission On the basis of performance in GMAT.
- For MBA 2020 – 2022, GMAT result should be declared after 1 January 2019 and should be received by the Institute latest by 31 March 2020. The last date to submit the application fee is 15th February 2020.
IIFT Application Form 2019: Pattern Of Entrance Exam:
The exam will be two hours long multiple choice objective type written-exam. Consisting of questions based on English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning, And Quantitative Analysis.
IIFT Application Form 2019: Important Instructions
- Candidates need to upload a scanned image of their passport size picture
- The size of the image should be less than 50 KB and the image type should be JPG Format.
- Candidate need to upload a scanned image of their signature done on a white background
- The size of the scanned signature should be less than 50 KB and the image type should be JPG Format.
- Candidates can pay the registration fee online using a debit/credit card while filling the IIFT online form
- Candidates can pay the registration fee via Demand Draft before filling the IIFT 2019 application form.
|For Foreign National and NRI||USD 85 or INR 5500|
IIFT Application Form 2019: Important Dates
|IIFT 2019 APPLICATION FORM DATES||SECOND WEEK OF JULY 2019|
|LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION:|
|(GEN/SC/ST/PH/OBC)||FIRST WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 2019|
|(NRI/FN/CNRI)||SECOND WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2020|
|IIFT 2019 EXAM||FOURTH SUNDAY OF NOVEMBER 10.00 AM – 12.00 NOON|
|COMMENCEMENT OF PROGRAMME||FIRST WEEK OF JULY 2020|
|MODE OF APPLICATION||ONLINE/OFFLINE|
|CATEGORIES||GENERAL/ SC/ST/OBC/PH/FOREIGN NATIONALS/ NRI|
Stay posted for all the latest updates on the IIFT Application Form 2019 details and other MBA Entrance Examination.