Technology is changing the way we live and makes many sectors function seamlessly with advanced software. For the past few decades, more than 60 % of all industries worldwide are digitized and to only increase in the future. No one sector is left out by it and it includes managing the residential blocks to save time without cutting corners.
The responsibilities of residential block management
Residential block management services are not an easy task. For the service charges provided by the property owners, it gives more value to it by taking most of the burden, including:
- Maintaining the building to increase its value
- Do all the repairs anytime the tenants want to be done
- Collect the rents from the tenants in time to hand over to the landlords
- Find suitable tenant within time to not let the building vacant for a long time
- Check the building periodically for any damages done by the tenant
- Manage any legal issues arising between the landlord and the tenant
The importance of excellent software for residential block management
With so much at stake, the residential block management software needs to save time without cutting corners in their daily work. Hence doing them with spreadsheets and other traditional ways is no longer possible. The only way for them to function effectively as professional residential management services is to use the best software. It will help make the daily functions easy and fast and develop to the next levels.
Benefits of residential block management software
Using excellent residential block management software will provide the following benefits to save time without cutting corners for the residential block management services:
- Automatic generation of pre-sale and end of year packs
- Fully automate the service charge process and ground rent collections.
- To have complete control of service charge income and the expenditure on the property.
- Fully complies with ARMA and RIC standards and guidelines to give confidence to both the landlord and tenants.
- Embedded with sophisticated algorithms to find problematic debtors before they become a real problem
- Provide automatic cash management to handle even high volume transactions without any difficulty
- Stores all concerned data in a well-sorted way to provide transparency
- Has a unique user interface for use in real-time in any device from anywhere with an internet connection
- Enables staff to configure personalized workspace and customizable consoles to follow the pre-defined processes
- Reduces time spent on assistance to the landlord and tenants but spend more time developing the business by adding new clients
To avail of all the above benefits, companies need to use the best block management software to save time without cutting corners.